Friday, October 29, 2010

Two Months Old


I can not believe how time has flown by.  It feels like we just brought her home from the hospital last week.  I knew that aspects of our lives were going to change once we had Brynn but I did not realize everything was going to change.  Before she was born I made this long list of items I was going to complete while on maternity leave.  I have not completed one of those items and now have no intention of even glancing at the list, as I would rather spend my time playing with her, snuggling with her, talking to her, listening to her babble back, watching her sleep, and letting her explore the world.  Housework and the gym no longer matter.  Dinners that take more than 30 minutes to cook are a thing of the past and I can not remember the last time I even thought about work.  Yes our lives have completely changed, but we would not give up our new life for anything.  It is great to once again look at life through the eyes of a child and have your life full of love. 

Below are some pictures of Brynn’s favorite things.

Bath Time...
Walks with Dad...


Play Mat....


Talking....


Spending Time With Auntie Ashley...

No comments:

Post a Comment