Monday, December 13, 2010

Present under the Tree

Brynn had her first Holiday Party this past weekend.  She looked so adorable that we arrived to the party fashionably late because I had to take pictures of her next to the Christmas Tree.  She looks like a little present sitting under the tree.  And that is exactly what she is the perfect present.  Her smile alone beats any gift anyone could ever give me.  And her laugh is enough to make my heart melt for weeks.  Even her cries make me love her more and more every day. 

The Holiday Party was wonderful.  It was a great way to kick off the Holiday Season.  Brynn was the life of the party and she loved all of the attention.  Only 11 more days and we are headed back to South Dakota to have a white Christmas with family.      




I also have to post this picture of Brynn wearing the same outfit that I wore for pictures when I was her age.    

No comments:

Post a Comment