Monday, February 28, 2011

6 Months Old

I cannot believe that my little Baby Brynn is 6 months old.  She is growing up too fast.  At this point I would do anything to freeze time and just enjoy her at this age.  It is odd to think a year ago we were just informing people that I was pregnant and now she rolling all over the place and eating solid food.  At some point in the not too distant future I am going to have to come to terms with the fact that she is not going to be my Baby Brynn for much longer.  Or at least I won’t be able to call her that openly as she will always be my one and only Baby Brynn.


She loves:
·         Being outside
·         Puppy dogs
·         Her bounce bounce
·         Her feet
·         Being tickled
She is working on:
·         Getting teeth
·         Liking fruits
·         Sitting up
Happy Birthday Baby Brynn!!

1 comment: