Friday, January 4, 2013

12 Days of Christmas

Christmas in the Belitz Family was a little insane this year.  We were completely overloaded with Christmas cheer and presents.  Brynn got absolutely spoiled and there is no way we can ever top the amount of gifts she received this year.  What I am calling the 12 days of Christmas are the 12 days/presents her grandparents and aunts and uncles continued to spoil this little girl with.  Every time I turned around Brynn was opening another gift whether it was before or after Christmas.  It all started with the Pre-Christmas festivities with a new kitchen and care packages containing Christmas PJs, dresses, and stickers.  I should have known right then, that I was in over my head.  And as Brynn proceeded to open and receive gifts it dawned on me that as a child there was no way I would have ever gotten away with opening gifts before Christmas morning.  But I was reassured by many of the grandparents that it was fine and that she “needed” these gifts before Christmas.  This way Brynn would not be overwhelmed on Christmas Day.  Brynn never got overwhelmed with the 12 Days of Christmas, only I did. 

Where is all began.. But we could not get too close.
Everyone Needs a Mickey Mouse Christmas Movie


Washing dishes


Santa came!!

Castle for the Brynncess


Why can't I fly Mommy?  I have my magic wand.

Best I could do to help her fly.

Taking care of her dollie.


Peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment