Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ride 'em Cowboy

Now that the school year is over and summer has begun, so has Brynn’s school schedule.  Instead of their everyday routine, each day has a theme and fun activity.  The week started off with Bubbles, moved to Everything Orange on Tuesday, and yesterday was “Ride ‘em Cowboy”.  She gets so excited for all of the different themes and activities. 

I will have to say yesterday was pretty cute and of course they had a photographer there to capture it.  It all started the night before when we were discussing the next day’s school activity – Pony Rides - with Brynn.  The conversation immediately went to which cowboy hat she was going to bring to school.  She decided on the “new” one.  Next we had to pick out a cowgirl outfit.  Jeans and a flower shirt would do.  When Jessie, the cowgirl from the Toy Story movie, was brought up I quickly changed the subject.  There was no way I was going to be able to pull together a cowgirl outfit like that one.

The second I picked her up from school she told me all about the pony, the “real” cowboy hat she got to wear, and how she wanted to ride on the pony longer.  I immediately went to check out the photos.  I took one quick glance and told the guy give me the entire package.  They were too cute not to have at least one of each.   Take a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment