Friday, August 30, 2013

Three – and lovin’ it!

Turning three was a big deal for Brynn this year.  I think she talked about her birthday and the fact that she was turning three for at least a month before her actual birthday.  Turning three for Brynn meant she was getting big and strong like daddy.  Every day she would say Mom watch and stand up and go “see how big I am getting now”.  This is in addition to the daily Happy Birthday song she would sing to herself and the confirmation from mom that I would have a candle for her to blow out on her birthday.
I'm Three!!

We celebrated her birthday this past week with a spaghetti dinner (at her request), a hot pink cake with sprinkles (which she decorated), a few presents, and of course – candles.  Happy Birthday to my Baby Brynn, you are growing up to be such a sweet little girl with such a kind heart and spunky personality.

Decorating her cake!
Happy Birthday to Brynn!!
Her favorite part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment