Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jake and Sofia

We had a Disneyland test – Part 2 -this past weekend.  I have wanted to take Brynn to Disneyland for some time now.  I always end up backing out at the last minute because I am worried Brynn will want to go home after an hour and then all of that money would be wasted.  So instead I took her to Disney Junior Live with Jack and the Neverland Pirates and Sofia the First.  It was an absolute hit.  She was an angel and took in all of the excitement around her.  She loved seeing all of the characters, listening and singing to the songs, dancing, and much more.  All of her favorite characters were there:  Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Jake, Sofia, Doc McStuffins, etc..  She was so excited to be there and was disappointed when the show was over.  She was just getting started and wanted to see more.  I guess it is official.  After the trip to downtown Disney and the Disney Junior Live show, I am going to have to suck it up and take her to Disneyland.  Disneyland or Bust!!

Showing off her glowing Sofia amulet!!

Glued to the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment