Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Decorating and More Decorating

Since when did dyeing Easter eggs become such an event?  First you dye them, then you wait for them to dry, then you paint them, you wait…and wait for them to dry, and then you finally get to finish them up with stickers.  I never knew it could be such a process.  I was afraid, multiple times, that Brynn would lose interest and I was going to get stuck finishing up the decorating by myself.  But my little artist persevered and finished them all.  They turned out beautiful.  Some are pretty princesses, while others are animals.  And you can never forget about the crazy multi-colored egg that you never know what they will ultimately look like.  After a few snack breaks the eggs were ready for the Easter bunny.



No comments:

Post a Comment