Friday, January 7, 2011

4 Months Old

On December 27, 2010, Brynn turned 4 months old (I know - I am a little late).  Since her last monthly update Brynn has gained one pound but has not gotten any taller.  She is very observant and loves to try and sit up like a big girl.  She still loves her play mat but is starting to enjoy her “bounce bounce” more and more every day.  Sophie the giraffe is her friend and is never too far from her side.    

She is now in daycare and is doing great.  I think she loves being around all the kids and just watching and learning from what they are doing.  There are some weekends where I can tell she is getting bored with me and wants more activity.  It is during those times that I feel like she is staring at me trying to say “Hey Mom- Entertain me.  Do a dance or something.”

We have also started to introduce Brynn to eating solid food from a spoon.  So far she has only had rice cereal and oatmeal.  She still is not too sure about solids.  We can only get her to eat from a spoon while sitting in her tub taking a bath.  I guess you have to do what you have to do, right?  So we continue to try and get her to eat while sitting in her chair, but after two bites she is over it.  This little girl has a mind of her own at four months. 

Happy 4 Month Birthday Brynn!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment