Tuesday, January 4, 2011

… and a Happy New Year

We started 2010 with great excitement and nervousness as we anticipated the arrival of Brynn.  We spent the good part of the year preparing for her arrival.  We (or should I say I) researched various baby items, read numerous books, organized our entire home twice, and took every baby class offered.  Unfortunately all of that preparation was thrown out the window once Brynn was born as I realized nothing will ever go according to plan again.

The final four months of the year went by with a blink of an eye.  Every day we were witnessing a “First” for Brynn and loving every moment.  It is now that I wish I would have documented more of those days as she continues to grow and change every day.

2011 will be a year of numerous “Firsts” for Brynn, Cameron and I.  My New Year’s Resolution for 2011 is to take one day at a time and to cherish these “Firsts”.  In the grand scheme of things, work, a clean house, the gym and numerous other activities just are not important.  I need to make time for my family and be there to watch Brynn develop into the sweet little girl that she is. 

From our family to yours…. Happy New Year!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment