Friday, July 1, 2011

Sioux Falls

Brynn and I took a vacation just the two of us back to Sioux Falls for a few days last week.  The time, once again, went by too quickly.  We just need to realize that no matter how many days we are there it is never going to be enough time. 
All of my cousins

While in Sioux Falls we spent lots of time with all of the grandparents and even got together with some friends from high school.  I could not believe how many there are of us now.  Between the husbands and kids we can barely fit in one house. 
One of the kids got away


The newest editions ages 6-10 months


Below are some photos from our trip home.  We can’t wait until we get to see everyone again in September.  See you soon!! 
Sitting with Grandpa

I got three teeth.  The popsicle helped soothe my gums.

I got to meet Great Grandma Weber

Enjoying the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment