Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm TWO!!

Happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to me…  Brynn still does not quite know what is going on and that it is her birthday.  All she knows is that we keep doing cool things and that she gets to blow out a candle once in awhile.  Today is her actually birthday so we spent the morning with Mickey Mouse and his friends.  Her excitement level went up and down.  The characters from a distance were amazing in Brynn’s eyes but a little scary once they got up close.  And wanted them when they walked away. 
Happy birthday to my sweet little girl.  I cannot believe she is TWO (going on 10).  Where has the time gone?  I love you Baby Brynn.  I could not imagine my life without you and I love watching you learn and grow every day.      

Mickey Mouse and Friends Fun!
Hangin' Ten with Mickey!
Stitch is Eating my Breakfast.

Surfs Up Grandma!

Pluto's Whiskers Tickle.

Princess Brynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment