Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crazy September

All of September is one big blur – we had something going on every weekend and most week nights.  After someone politely commented that the blog had become stale, I realized that I had not put up any updates since Brynn’s birthday.  My first thought was – Bad Mom, what have we even been up to?  So I quickly ran to my camera and realized the craziness that had just taken place over the past month.  It was a great four weeks, but “MAN” are we tired.  Here are a few of the things we have been up to. 
Brynn moved up to Miss Lindsey class
Miss Lindsey, Bella and Brynn

Tickle, Tickle
  
Kinley came to visit
Beach babes!

We spent a day at the aquarium
Can I touch it?

I see it!

Wow!

Tasted chocolate and wanted to sing Happy Birthday Brynn with candles again…
What are you letting me do?

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment