Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Fun at Grandma's

Two peas in a pod…. I always say this after returning from my mother’s house.  But Brynn and Grandma are two peas in a pod.  They have tons of fun together watering flowers, catching bugs, mowing the lawn, and going for walks.  There are so many toys at Grandmas’s house that Brynn just runs from room to room trying to figure out what toy to play with next.  I think she ends up playing more in the garage and basement than anywhere else….such a funny girl.   
Surprising Grandma with the Hose

While in Sioux Falls the three of us spent as much time as we could with my grandmother / Brynn’s great-grandmother.  Brynn enjoyed going over there snuggling on great-grandmothers lap, coloring pictures, and eating animal crackers.  All things I used to do while at grandma’s house. 
Relaxing with Great-Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment