Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Fun

The weeks are getting away from me and I have not had a chance to update the blog in over a month.  I have sat down to write numerous entries after our many adventures, but haven’t been able to get the words and pictures together in one place.  Therefore, I ended up breaking up the past month into many segments.  I took nearly 2 weeks off to spend time with Brynn and family.  Every day was filled with a morning and afternoon kid friendly activity that Brynn would love.  We spent the first part of my vacation back in Sioux Falls where we went to the zoo, pool, farm, park, rode grandpa’s golf cart, lake cabin, ran through sprinklers, and much more.  I always forget about how much fun Brynn has when she is back there.  She loves all of the space where she can run and explore.  She gets spoiled by her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  In addition, the amount of children there are for her to play with always blows her mind.  It was an exhausting trip but we got to see a lot of people and we will do it again over Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment